Downloads & Links
It is important to use the correct type of hose for the required gas(es) to be used. Any non-standard application should always be checked and approved before being put into operation. Pressure drops will occur through hoses and hose fitting, therefore allowances must be made to compensate for this when setting up equipment and adjusting regulators. Color coding of hoses and differeing threads for fuel and Oxygen prevents incorrect connections of hoses to the wrong gas type. Dual hoses help to keep the work area tidy, which reduces the risk of hose damage.
Fuel Gas Type: Acetylene
- Premium quality hose that meets or exceeds the requirements of RMA and CGA
- Secure, specifically designed hose fittings ensure operator safety
- Color coded for easy identification
- Precut to length with fitted connections
- Grade R hose recommended for use with Acetylene